The Libertaria Soundtrack is a special edition double album set that includes the popular jazzy tune “Metal Ink”, performed by indie rocker Matthew Meadows (aka Rango the Dog) and electronica guru Perry R. Cook, and rousing epic symphonic scores like “Pilar of the Underground” and the Trans-Siberian Orchestra-inspired “Rebellion”. The heart-wrenching lullaby “Lonely Mother’s Cry”, performed by the talented Yvette Teel and Jennifer Hermansky, tugs at your heartstrings, and electronic space mashes like “Baby Machine” and “Medallion Girls” are truly out of this world! Round it off with the robotic dance tune “Broken” for a truly transcending musical experience! This is musical theater madness and rock opera insanity at its best! A cutting edge musical for the 21st Century!
LISTEN TO THE INSTRUMENTAL ALBUM
- Music Production on Libertaria: The Virtual Opera (virtualopera.wordpress.com)
- Opera Cast Selected for Libertaria (virtualopera.wordpress.com)
- Libertaria Opera Characters (virtualopera.wordpress.com)
- The Making of an Animated Opera: Libertaria (virtualopera.wordpress.com)
- Animated Opera Looking for Film Crew (virtualopera.wordpress.com)